Thousands of sugar babies adorn the pages of SugarSugar.com, some with profile photos and some without. Those without photos, not surprisingly, don’t gain much of anything or a true online dating experience. The pics chosen for a sugar baby’s profile should have rhyme, reason and should be a good representation of who she is.
More often than not, photos chosen by sugar babies for their profiles do not seem to be in line with what they say they are seeking, like an angel with devil horns and a pitchfork on fire. It can be very conflicting and scary.
Want to spend more actual time with a generous sugar daddy that spoils you and less time looking for one? Then you’ll need to make sure your profile photos align with who you are and who you want to attract, that will cut down on the amount of time and energy you will spend in Onlinedatingville.
- Post multiple photos of yourself so sugar daddies can see what you really look like. Clear, unobtrusive face and full body shots paint a better picture of you than that one where you’re on your back, legs behind your head, knees at your ears, ready to receive a ram or rim job.
- Post photos of yourself doing your favorite extracurricular activities (no, not that). For example, if you like to golf, and a pot sugar daddy who also likes to golf sees your profile, without reading (sugar daddies rarely read profile words), he can tell you like to golf too and Bam! you now have something in common. All because you chose one photo over another
Uh, it’s called Winning!
- Try to keep switching up your main profile photo. You just never know if your profile got passed over because of poor lighting or an uncomplimentary shirt. Why not change it up a little and keep it fresh!
- What happened to the notion of “Less is more”? Anyone? Seriously… So many sugar babies choose more cleavage over less in their main profile photos! At least make it the second photo of your profile, it’ll seem LESS trashy.
- If you end up deciding to post a photo with more cleavage, ignoring my advice, then you might as well be anonymous too.
- Pregnant and wanting to be a sugar baby? Umm, please don’t…no, stop it…
- Please stop flipping upside down for a photo op. The camera goes the other way–
And…I’m officially speechless… Give me something to work with, will ya?