The thing with sugar daddy relationships, mutual arrangements, and NSA connections is that they represent the best parts of relationships, the good stuff, the sweet stuff.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. It’s a way of life, people gravitate toward it because — well who wouldn’t want all of the good parts of a relationship and none of the bad? (Are you scratching your head to ponder that?)
I compiled a list of reasons why sugar daddies choose a mutually beneficial relationship and why you should too! Here are great reasons to be a Sugar Daddy:
20. Bitches just ain’t worth the time anymore
19. Your last girlfriend/wife left you for someone more successful than you
18. You despise or are allergic to commitment
17. You will rule the world
16. Everyone around you will be envious and jealous
15. Other men will wonder what your secret is– don’t tell them
14. Think about it, man cave, 24/7/365
13. Gorgeous women will tell you you’re hot, even if you’re not
12. R-e-s-p-e-c-t, you’re doing what all men dream of doing
11. Other men look up to you
10. More women will want to date you
9. Hotter women will want to date you
8. Sugar babies do what their told, well, most of the time
7. You can finally feel like you’re Charlie Sheen. The winning Charlie Sheen
6. Sugar babies will try hard to look good for you at all times
5. Sugar babies will go home when you want them to
4. You don’t have to be rich- just generous with what you have
3. No more arguments about how fat she looks, your wandering eyes, or who the other woman is
2. A greater possibility of being in a threesome– if you’re into that sort of thing
1. Amazing sex with uninhibited sugar babies– and more of it!
Note: Sugar daddies beware, there are some sugar babies under the impression that they can be your no-sex platonic friend and you will buy them things.
What, their personalities and company are that amazing?!? Yeah right, maybe if you’re a 10!